Monday, March 28, 2016

Ruffian e-mail account hacked, spamming, and all around lameness

Hello all,

With apologies I write to you that my ruffian account was hacked/infected/compromised and apparently sent all kinds of dreadful spam everywhere. SPAM EVERYWHERE!



What this means in practical terms is that

a) you may have been spammed by our e-mail address

b) you may have written an e-mail to me that never received a response some time over the last year (including a couple people wanting us to check out their music or give them advice about DC because they were moving here...sorry!)

c) I'm just seeing a lot of correspondence from the last year.

Don't worry, I don't have any of your personal information unless for inexplicable reasons you gave it to me by e-mail, so this shouldn't be an issue for anyone who is still paying attention to what little happens over here.

Also, apologies to those who were spammed or inadvertently ignored. I didn't not write back because I didn't like you. I just didn't know you had reached out.

Happy spring, folks.

Hugh

4 comments:

kenny said...

I ordered SENTAI's full representation.
But the Item still not arrived.
How shoud I do?

keis.konno[at]gmail.com

erectile dysfunction pills said...

I think the admin of this web site is in fact working hard for his site, as here every material is quality based material.

erectile dysfunction treatment said...

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful blogs on the net. I'm going to recommend this blog!

Unknown said...

In dc need a record deal I am the goat wolftigerman90@gmail.com David guy 2029037182